From 01/06/2020 to 02/04/2020
- 07:59 PM Task #239 (New): Write Wrap-Up
- 07:59 PM Task #238 (New): Consult with Mark
- 07:58 PM Task #237 (New): Write Body of Paper
- 07:58 PM Task #236 (New): Organize Quotes
- 07:58 PM Task #235 (New): Find Supporting Quotes
- 07:57 PM Task #234 (New): Make Outline
- 07:53 PM Task #233 (New): Review of Literature
- literally just, read research papers f o r e v e r
- 07:48 PM Task #232 (New): (Start and) Finish Logical Inquiry Passage
- 07:45 PM Task #231 (New): Finish Research Paper
- 07:42 PM Task #230 (New): Write Wrap-Up
- 07:41 PM Task #229 (New): Write Wrap-Up
- 07:38 PM Task #228 (Resolved): Check in with Nora
- * does the panel count as community service?
* when do I get my research paper back?
* does all of my community ser...
- 07:28 PM Task #227 (New): Investigate Career Pathways (3+)
- 07:27 PM Task #226 (New): Finish 3+ Interviews
- Diane, Nick T., academic librarian, ???
- 07:25 PM Task #225 (New): Consult with Diane
- 01:31 AM Task #221 (New): Email Rep. Brianna Titone
- Suggest legislation for requiring all places that request sex to acknowledge X as well
- 01:13 AM Task #219 (New): Finish Global Awareness Passage
- * Community Service/Action: get involved in a community service project, apprenticeship, or other action, which you b...
- 01:08 AM Task #217: Finish Career Exploration Passage
- For this Passage, you will explore a career related to your interests, passions, talents, and experiences. You may ch...
- 01:00 AM Task #217 (New): Finish Career Exploration Passage
- "it's for Career Exploration, so I gotta interview a bunch of people who are librarians so I can see if I would be a ...
- 01:00 AM Feature #218 (New): graduate high school
Also available in: Atom